local career paths
in virtual reality
- Identify local growth industries and opportunities
- Explore a range of industries with virtual reality (VR) technology
- Discover 24 skill shortages across 6 key industries
- Open up real career conversations
- Learn about local educational pathways
- Take a glimpes inside local workplaces
- Access via laptop or VR headsets
GMLLEN would like to acknowledge Food & Fibre Gippsland Inc. for their sharing of resources within the GMVICE platform.
Food & Fibre Gippsland Inc. is a not-for-profit and industry-led organisation which focuses on building capacity and innovation. With their members, industry partners and stakeholders at the core of everything they do, Food & Fibre Gippsland strives to understand and respond to the challenges and ideas across the region. In 2021, they commenced development of an extensive video series, telling the stories of real people in a diverse range of jobs across food and fibre industries and businesses throughout Gippsland.
“This is My Job” was created with the support of Jobs Victoria. The videos are helping to grow awareness of the exciting regional career opportunities on offer within this thriving sector.
In the spirit of collaboration, Food & Fibre Gippsland are pleased to share these resources with Goulburn Murray Local Learning & Employment Network Inc. The full collection of videos can be accessed here.